What do we do:
A tool dedicated to game developers that will allow them to record different character animations using a VR equipment. Virtual reality kits enable capturing the position of the hands, legs, head and back, so game developer is able to estimate the entire position of the player.
Why do we do it:
• We expect that the project will bring the first commercial revenue and it will become an important part of the product portfolio that could open the way to orders from the GameDev industry
• Annual growth rate of the global gaming market reached 10.3% in 2017. The value of consumer spending on games will reach $180 billion in 2021 (in 2012 it was just $70.6 billion)
• Currently over 25% of all game developers use VR equipment. In addition, the popularity of the virtual reality is growing every month.
• Animation production costs are an important component of the overall game production budget. Implementation of the solution will therefore enable significant savings
• Moreover, two factors should accelerate the success of the implementation:
– The solution is dedicated to the most popular game engine – Unity
– A representative of the industry has participated in the production process